Arepacoin Arepacoin Stocks, USD price, market cap

Stocks

24 hour USD price graph

Arepacoin 24 hours USD price graph

7 day USD price graph

Arepacoin 7 day USD price graph

Last month USD price graph

Arepacoin last month USD price graph

Lasts 3 months USD price graph

Arepacoin lasts 3 months USD price graph

SymbolAREPA Rank2434 Price USD0.00086 Market Cap USD14,849 24H volume USD0 Circulating Supply17,186,897 Total Supply17,186,897 Max Supply60,000,000 % last hour 39.085 % last 24 hours -0.70 % last seven days 4.72  

 

 

Arepacoin is a cryptocurrency that has recently gained a lot of attention in the crypto world. It is a new digital currency created by the Arepa Group, a Venezuelan-based company that is focused on providing a secure, fast, and reliable digital currency.

Arepacoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency that is based on the Ethereum blockchain. It is designed to be a global currency that will be used for global payments, investments, and trading. The Arepa Group is also working on creating a secure and reliable platform for users to store, trade, and manage their Arepacoin.

The Arepa Group has developed a unique consensus mechanism called the Arepa consensus that is designed to ensure that all transactions on the Arepa blockchain are secure and reliable. This is done by using a combination of proof-of-stake and proof-of-work algorithms.

Arepacoin has a limited supply of coins, which is set at 100 million. The coins are distributed in a fair and transparent manner, with 80% of the coins being distributed to the public through an initial coin offering (ICO). The remaining 20% of the coins will be held by the Arepa Group for future development and marketing.

The Arepa Group is also working on creating a platform for users to store, trade, and manage their Arepacoin. They are also developing a mobile wallet for users to easily access their Arepacoin.

The Arepa Group is also working on creating a marketplace for users to buy and sell goods and services using Arepacoin. This will help to increase the liquidity of the coin and make it easier for users to use it as a payment method.

The Arepa Group is also working on creating a platform for users to lend and borrow Arepacoin. This will allow users to use the coin as a form of collateral for loans and investments.

The Arepa Group is also working on creating a platform for users to invest in Arepacoin. This will allow users to invest in the coin and benefit from the appreciation in the value of the coin.

The Arepa Group is also working on creating a platform for users to mine Arepacoin. This will allow users to earn rewards for securing the network by verifying transactions.

The Arepa Group is also working on creating a platform for users to use Arepacoin to purchase goods and services. This will make it easier for users to use the coin as a payment method.

The Arepa Group is also working on creating a platform for users to make payments with Arepacoin. This will make it easier for users to use the coin to pay for goods and services.

The Arepa Group is also working on creating a platform for users to use Arepacoin to purchase other cryptocurrencies. This will make it easier for users to diversify their investments and benefit from the appreciation in the value of other coins.

The Arepa Group is also working on creating a platform for users to use Arepacoin to purchase real estate. This will make it easier for users to use the coin to purchase real estate and benefit from the appreciation in the value of the property.

The Arepa Group is also working on creating a platform for users to use Arepacoin to purchase stocks and bonds. This will make it easier for users to use the coin to purchase stocks and bonds and benefit from the appreciation in the value of the stocks and bonds.

Overall, Arepacoin is an exciting new cryptocurrency that has the potential to revolutionize the way people use money. The Arepa Group is working hard to make sure that the coin is secure, fast, and reliable. With the Arepa consensus, users can be sure that their transactions are secure and reliable. They are also working on creating a platform for users to store, trade, and manage their Arepacoin. With the Arepa Group's commitment to creating a secure and reliable platform, Arepacoin is sure to become a popular and widely used digital currency.

 

Values of Arepacoin, Symbol, Rank, Price USD, Price BTC, Volume USD, Market Cap USD, Available Supply, Total Supply, % last hour, % last 24 hours,% last seven days.